Part II of Attention: If You are Considering Keeping Your Marital Home, You Must Watch This!
Jun 22, 2021
If you have a mortgage on your marital home and you want to keep it post divorce, it's not as easy as you think.
- What are the top three action items you should do when keeping your marital home!
- How is alimony and child support used towards mortgage qualification?
- Did you know you can't take someone's name off a mortgage and you would need to refinance in your own name?
- Do you know whether the mortgage company would approve you for the mortgage?
- Planning to buy a home after your divorce and need a mortgage?
These answers and a lot more from this interview with mortgage expert, Liz Reese of ReeseSquared Mortgage.
You can contact Liz directly at: